Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan State Senate, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
is a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 4
of the Michigan State Senate
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Incumbent Virgil Smith defeated Rashida Tlaib and Howard Worthy in the Democratic primary. Keith Franklin was unopposed in the Republican primary. Smith faces Franklin in the general election.
|Michigan State Senate, District 4 Democratic Primary, 2014
Virgil Smith Incumbent
| Rashida Tlaib
| Howard Worthy
- See also: Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2010
Franklin was a Republican candidate for District 8 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. He had no primary opposition. He was defeated by Thomas Stallworth III (D) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
| Michigan House of Representatives, District 8 General election (2010)
| Thomas Stallworth III (D)
| Keith Franklin (R)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Keith + Franklin + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Keith Franklin News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, "State Senator," accessed August 6, 2014
- ↑ Michigan Secretary of State, "Election Results - General Election - November 02, 2010," March 2, 2011