|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 43|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Pennsylvania State University|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Greiner earned his B.S. in Accounting from Pennsylvania State University in 1987. His professional experience includes working as a certified public accountant.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Greiner served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Aging & Older Adult Services|
|• Children & Youth|
|• Urban Affairs, Secretary|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Keith Greiner was unopposed in the Republican primary. Greiner is unchallenged in the general election.
Greiner ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 43. Greiner ran unchallenged in the Republican primary on April 24 and defeated John Weigel (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 43, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Keith Greiner is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Keith Greiner raised a total of $70,133 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 12, 2013.
|Keith Greiner's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 43||$70,133|
|Grand Total Raised||$70,133|
2012Keith Greiner won election to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Keith Greiner raised a total of $70,133.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Keith Greiner's campaign in 2012|
|Pennsylvania Republican Party||$13,522|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Pennsylvania||$2,317|
|Smucker for Senate||$2,000|
|High, S Dale||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$70,133|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Keith + Greiner + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Pennsylvania General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Pennsylvania state legislative districts
- Profile from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions via Follow the Money
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed April 15, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Greiner, Keith," accessed September 12, 2013
Scott Boyd (R)
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 43
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |