|Iowa State Senate District 47|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Kreiman earned his AA from Ellsworth Community College in 1974. He went on to receive his B.A. from Seattle University in 1976. He then earned his J.D. from the University of Iowa in 1978.
Kreiman was a Laborer for United Hydraulics Corp from 1971 to 1976. He has been a private practice attorney since 1978.
- Education Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Iowa State Senate
- Local Government Committee, Iowa State Senate
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8 primary election, Kreiman ran unopposed.
On November 7, 2006, Kreiman was re-elected to the 47th District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating Keith Caviness (R) and Max Hulen (nominated by petition). Kreiman raised $91,014 for his campaign, while Caviness raised $55,267 and Hulen raised $0.
|Iowa State Senate, District 47 (2006)|
|Keith Kreiman (D)||11,790|
|Keith Caviness (R)||6,183|
In 2006 Kreiman collected $91,014 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Senate Majority Fund||$29,230|
|Iowa Democratic Party||$7,785|
|Iowa Farm Bureau||$4,429|
|Iowa State Bar Association||$3,400|
Kreiman and his wife, Rose Ann, have three children.
- Sen. Kreiman's Senate Website
- Official Iowa State Senate website of Keith Kreiman
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2010 election results," accessed December 24, 2013
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2010 Primary election results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official 2006 General election results," accessed April 8, 2014
- Follow The Money, "Money Raised by 2006 Senate candidates," accessed April 8, 2014
- 2006 Contributions to Keith Kreiman
David P. Miller
|Iowa Senate District 47
| Succeeded by|