Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 7|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Baltimore, 2002|
|Master's||University of Maryland, 2004|
Murphy earned his M.C.P. from the University of Maryland in 2004, and B.A. in political science from the University of Baltimore in 2002. Murphy's professional experience includes working as a manager at Jillian's Billiard Club, owner of Murphy's Taproom Restaurant, and owner of New Hampshire Sports and Social Club.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Murphy served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Consumer Affairs|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Murphy served on this committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Ways and Means|
Murphy won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 7. Murphy advanced past the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Murphy won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Murphy was up for re-election, he collected $150 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Keith + Murphy + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- States Take a Shot at Looser Alcohol Rules - Wall Street Journal
- World Sports Grille aims to be a cut above a sports bar - The Union Leader
- Pressure for summer budget deal eases ? Sanford crushes Colbert in SC special ... - Politico
- Results from Day one of the Union County Conference Championships - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com (blog)
- Concerts and shows currently on sale - Press Herald
- Sportsday - as it happened - BBC Sport
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010