|North Dakota State Senate District 36|
|December 1, 2012 - present|
|December 1, 2016|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|J.D.||UND School of Law|
|Place of birth||Dickinson, ND|
|Profession||Attorney - Partner, Reichert Armstrong Law|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Armstrong served on the following committees:
|North Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
Armstrong ran in the 2012 election for North Dakota Senate District 36. Armstrong ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12. She defeated Rich Brauhn in the general which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Dakota State Senate, District 36, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Armstrong met his wife Kjersti, a Norwegian exchange student, while in law school. They have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kelly + Armstrong + North + Dakota + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politcos Run Nonpartisan Races at Capital Challenge - Runner's World Newswire
- Adjournment looms for North Dakota Legislature - In-Forum
- DUI Bill Passes - KFYR-TV
- Freshmen recall challenges, camaraderie and successes at Legislature - Williston Daily Herald
- Synthetic Drugs Bill - KFYR-TV
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
George Nodland (R)
|North Dakota State Senate District 36
| Succeeded by|