Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 94|
Henshaw's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Eliminate property taxes, not just reform them."
- "Limit government and lower taxes."
- "Make government spending accountable to you, the taxpayer."
- "Phase out the career Harrisburg politician."
- "End excessive perks and privileges afforded to legislators."
- "Make certain government is ALWAYS open and transparent."
- "Enact term limits."
- "Protect traditional marriage from being re-defined by liberal judges."
- "Protect the rights of the unborn."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Stanley Saylor Incumbent||58.5%||4,075|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kelly + Henshaw + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Right to Know Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |