Kelly Jean McEntee
|Kelly Jean McEntee|
|Former candidate for|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 105|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
McEntee's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Pennsylvania must move toward a rational, sustainable funding structure. This will eliminate the use (or misuse) of power and political struggles, be fiscally fair to our communities large and small and most importantly, give every student an opportunity to learn and flourish."
- Excerpt: "Infrastructure. The foundation connecting our businesses, communities, and people, driving our economy and improving our quality of life. A competitive economy requires a first class infrastructure system. My civil engineering degree has prepared me to address this complicated issue."
- Excerpt: "When full access to much needed mental health care opens, all Pennsylvanians will have the tools to lower their risk of death by suicide. As a longtime advocate of suicide prevention, I am deeply committed to this cause."
- Excerpt: "As a Legislator, I will stand with Labor. I will stand for those who wish to collectively bargain the terms of their employment, regardless of their type of employment or industry. I will stand for the benefits of employment that working men and women deserve."
- Excerpt: "I will be a voice for all women, listening to all and voting in ways that a majority of women would prefer on women's issues. Their decisions must be their own, shared as they wish with their medical caregivers, their family and friends, and based in their own beliefs."
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Ronald Marsico was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Kelly Jean McEntee was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Marsico defeated McEntee in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 105 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ronald Marsico Incumbent||67.6%||15,432|
|Democratic||Kelly Jean McEntee||32.4%||7,391|
McEntee ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 105. McEntee ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Ronald Marsico (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 105, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ronald Marsico Incumbent||65.1%||22,755|
|Democratic||Kelly Jean McEntee||34.9%||12,225|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kelly + McEntee + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 105
- Official campaign website
- Kelly Jean McEntee on Facebook
- Kelly Jean McEntee on Twitter
- Follow the Money
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Vote McEntee, "Issues," accessed September 5, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 General Election," accessed December 5, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |