|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 38|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$173/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||March 16, 1951|
|Place of birth||Albany, KY|
Keisling attended Belmont University. He worked in insurance before assuming office. From 1994-1998, he served as the County Executive in Pickett County.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Keisling served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Insurance and Banking, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Keisling served on these committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2011|
Keisling won re-election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 38. Keisling ran unopposed in the August 2 primary election and defeated David R. Harper (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 38, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kelly Keisling Incumbent||71.8%||14,190|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 38 General Election (2010)|
|Kelly Keisling (R)||7,965|
|Leslie Winningham (D)||6,141|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, when Keisling first won election to the House, he collected $38,447 in donations.
His six largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Committee||$23,140|
|Nashville Republican Women||$2,000|
|Bens Highway 111 Fireworks||$1,000|
|Insurors of Tennessee||$1,000|
Keisling and his wife, Janet, have three children. They currently reside in Byrdstown, Tennessee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kelly + Keisling + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Kelly Keisling on the Tennessee State House website
- Kelly Keisling's biography on Project Vote Smart
- Kelly Keisling's biography on the University of Tennessee's government relations website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- ↑ Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- ↑ Official House Election Results, 2010
- ↑ Tennessee General election results
- ↑ Follow the Money.org, Kelly Keisling candidate summary, Retrieved June 13, 2011
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Open Records Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |