|Ohio House of Representatives District 3|
|High school||Bowling Green High School|
|Bachelor's||Northern Arizona University|
|Birthday||October 4th, 1966|
|Place of birth||Tempe, AZ|
Wicks ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 3. Wicks was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and faced Tim W. Brown (R) and Nathan Eberly (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tim W. Brown||51.4%||30,834|
Wicks and his wife Laura have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kelly + Wicks + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 12, 2014
- Votewicks.com, "About Kelly," accessed September 24, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |