|Kansas House of Representatives District 54|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Auburn High School|
Corbet founded the Kansas Sport Hunting Association, and is currently on the Dean's Advisory Council at the Kansas State University School of Agriculture.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Corbet served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Commerce, Labor and Economic Development|
|• Federal and State Affairs|
Corbet's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Ken Corbet will get government out of the way so Kansan's ecomony will grow again. Kansas ranks 27th worst in the nation for Personal Income Tax Rates, this needs to be fixed if we want business to move to Kansas."
- Excerpt:"As a life-long hunter, Ken is an ardent defender of the Second Amendment."
- Excerpt:"Ken believes that life starts at the moment of conception."
Corbet won election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 52. Corbet defeated Debbi Childers and Dana Webber in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated incumbent Ann Mah (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 54, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ann Mah Incumbent||49.9%||5,373|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 54 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Corbet and his wife Bev have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ken + Corbet + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Rep. Corbet's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Ken Corbet on Facebook
- Ken Corbet on Twitter
Joe Patton (R)
|Kansas House of Representatives District 54
| Succeeded by|