Ken Gordon (Colorado)
|Ken M Gordon|
|Colorado Secretary of State|
|Elections and appointments|
|Colorado State Senate|
|Colorado House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan|
|Birthday||February 6, 1950|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
|Profession||Attorney, Adjust Professor|
Gordon was a Detroit native. He attended the University of Michigan for his undergraduate degrees in economics and political science. In 1975, he graduated from law school at Boston University.
Gordon's legal experience included thirteen years in private practice. He worked as a Colorado public defender from 1976 to 1980. He also worked as an adjunct professor teaching political science.
Colorado Secretary of State race (2006)
Colorado State Senate (2001-2008)
Colorado House of Representatives (1992-2000)
Gordon was entered to run in the election to the Colorado Secretary of State. It was unclear, prior to his death, if Gordon would seek the Democratic nomination in the primary election on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Gordon lived in Denver, Colorado. He had two children, Wendy and Ben.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Ken + Gordon + Colorado + Secretary + State"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Denver Post, "Funeral services, Denver memorial set for former Sen. Ken Gordon," December 26, 2013
- Project Vote Smart, "Kenneth Marshall Gordon's Biography," accessed June 14, 2013
- ColoradoPols.com, "Gordon Files 2014 Secretary of State Bid; Nicolais for AG?," January 7, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- The Denver Post, "Former state Senate Majority Leader Ken Gordon dies at 63," December 26, 2013
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |