|Iowa State Senate District 40|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Mahaska County Supervisor|
Rozenbloom currently serves as Mahaska County Supervisor. He also operates a family farm with his brother.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rozenboom served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Natural Resources & Environment|
|• Rules and Administration|
|• Veterans Affairs|
Rozenbloom's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Private sector jobs and small business are the economic engines that create wealth, and we need to do everything we can to improve the health of the private sector job creators."
- "We need to support manufacturing, agriculture and other industry by creating a tax environment that encourages growth."
- "We need to find ways to create a better learning environment, to allow our teachers to focus solely on teaching the fundamentals, and to expect positive outcomes."
- "We have unfinished business with respect to the definition of marriage in Iowa. The process the Court used to change the Defense of Marriage Act was unconstitutional, and the result of the Supreme Court’s rejection of the law is unacceptable."
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Rozenbloom ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 40. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa State Senate, District 40, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Ken and Becky, his wife of 41 years, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Ken + Rozenbloom + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Rozenboom's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
James Hahn (R)
|Iowa State Senate District 40
| Succeeded by|