|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 60|
|Bachelor's||University of Central Oklahoma|
|Profession||Owner, K2 Veterinary Services|
Menz-Kimble ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 60. Menz-Kimble ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 26 and was defeated by Dan Fisher in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 60, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kendra + Menz-Kimble + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |