|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 68|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bristol Town Council Chairman|
|High school||Bristol High School|
He served on the Bristol Town Council from 2006 to 2012.
Marshall earned his bachelor’s degree from Bryant College in 1991. His professional experience includes working as a general manager of Donovan & Sons Inc., a plumbing and heating company.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Marshall served on the following committees:
|Rhode Island Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Municipal Government|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Kenneth Marshall will face John W. Hanley in the Democratic primary.
Marshall won election in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 68. Marshall defeated John W. Hanley in the September 11 Democratic primary and defeated Michael J. Donahue (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kenneth A. Marshall||63.2%||4,101|
|Republican||Michael J. Donahue||36.6%||2,376|
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 68 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Kenneth Marshall is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Kenneth Marshall raised a total of $8,899 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 12, 2013.
|Kenneth Marshall's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 68||$8,899|
|Grand Total Raised||$8,899|
2012Kenneth Marshall won election to the Rhode Island House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Kenneth Marshall raised a total of $8,899.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kenneth Marshall's campaign in 2012|
|Marshall, Kenneth A||$1,810|
|Rhode Island House Leadership Pac||$100|
|Fund for Democratic Priorities||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$8,899|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Marshall and his wife, Christine, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kenneth + Marshall + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Rhode Island state legislative districts
- Profile from the Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Kenneth Marshall," accessed June 10, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 10, 2012
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide Primary Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2012 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- Bristol Phoenix, "Incumbent withdraws from House race," accessed August 21, 2012(Dead link)
- followthemoney.org, "Marshall, Kenneth," accessed August 12, 2013
Richard Morrison (D)
|Rhode Island House of Representatives - District 68
| Succeeded by|