Kenneth A. Slezak
|Kenneth A. Slezak|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 19, 2013|
Slezak ran in the 2013 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 69. The seat was vacant following Mark Honadel's (R) resignation to take a job in the private sector. Slezak was unopposed in the October 22 Democratic primary and was defeated by Bob Kulp (R) in the special election, which took place on November 19, 2013.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69, Special Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Kenneth A. Slezak||24%||1,679|
|Putting People Ahead of Politics||Tim Swiggum||8.7%||607|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Slezak + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- "Official candidate list," accessed September 25, 2013 (dead link)
- wrn.com, "Special election called for 69st Assembly District," September 18, 2013 (dead link)
- wuwm.com, "Fields Finalized For Special Elections," October 23, 2013
- nationalreview.com, "Hispanic Republican Woman Elected to Wisconsin Legislature Special Elections Show Surprising GOP Strength," November 20, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Official special election results," accessed December 11, 2013
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |