Kenneth Ashley Mimbs
|Kenneth Ashley Mimbs|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||January 8, 2013|
Mimbs ran in a special election for Georgia House of Representatives District 21. The seat was vacant following Sean Jerguson's (R) resignation. Jerguson announced he would run for the District 21 state senate seat left vacant when Chip Rogers (R) resigned in December 2012. Once his candidacy was certified, Jerguson had to resign his seat in the House in order to run for the senate. Mimbs lost against Brian Laurens (R), Scot Turner (R) and Natalie Bergeron (D) in the special election on January 8, 2013.
- results.enr.clarityelections.com, "Official special election results," accessed November 15, 2013
- Cherokee Ledger News, "Sean Jerguson to run for State Senate 21 seat," December 5, 2012
- Cherokee Ledger News, "Special Senate and House elections set," December 6, 2012
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "Qualifying ends for open legislative seats, including Rogers’," December 12, 2012
- Canton-Sixes Patch, "Unofficial Vote Count Complete, Runoff Looms for House Race ," January 8, 2013
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |