|Montana State Senate District 17|
| Term in office began|
2003 (District 46), 2007 (District 17)
| Term in office ended|
Hansen attended Montana State University-Northern in 1972. He then attended Montana State University in 1974.
Hansen was the owner of Hansen Farms from 1975 to 2002.
Hansen joined the Montana State Senate in 2003. He has served in that position since, representing the 17th district.
- Agriculture, Livestock, and Irrigation Committee, Montana Senate
- Finance and Claims Committee, Montana Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Montana Senate
|Montana State Senate, District 17 (2006)|
|Kenneth Hansen (D)||3,886|
|Richard Cronk (R)||2,422|
In 2006, Hansen collected $14,833 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Montana Democratic Party||$510|
|Hill County Democratic Central Committee||$400|
|Montana State AFL-CIO||$130|
Hansen and his wife, Renee, have five children.
- Kenneth Hansen's official Montana State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|Montana Senate District 17
| Succeeded by|