|Colorado State Senate District 2|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Kester's professional experience includes owning a business.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources & Energy Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Kester was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to Colorado's term limits.
Kester raised $68,086 for his campaign, while Griego raised $22,936.
|Colorado State Senate, District 2 (2006)|
|Ken Kester (R)||25,031|
|Michael R. Griego (D)||16,143|
In 2006, Kester collected $68,086 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Colorado Education Association||$2,400|
|National Association Of Industrial & Office Properties||$1,400|
|Colorado Rural Electric Association||$1,400|
|Pueblo Education Association||$1,100|
Kester is widowed and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ken + Kester + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado State Senate
- Colorado Senate Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Ken Kester
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2000
|Colorado State Senate - District 2
| Succeeded by|
Kevin J. Grantham