For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Colorado State Senate District 2|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Kester's professional experience includes owning a business.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources & Energy Committee, Colorado Senate
- Local Government Committee, Colorado Senate
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Kester was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to Colorado's term limits.
Kester raised $68,086 for his campaign, while Griego raised $22,936.
|Colorado State Senate, District 2 (2006)|
|Ken Kester (R)||25,031|
|Michael R. Griego (D)||16,143|
In 2006, Kester collected $68,086 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Colorado Education Association||$2,400|
|National Association Of Industrial & Office Properties||$1,400|
|Colorado Rural Electric Association||$1,400|
|Pueblo Education Association||$1,100|
Kester is widowed and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Ken + Kester + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado State Senate
- Colorado Senate Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Ken Kester
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2000
|Colorado State Senate - District 2
| Succeeded by|
Kevin J. Grantham