For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 6|
|2010 - 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kreis served on this committee:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Howard Moffett and George Saunderson were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Kenneth Kreis and Michael Moffett defeated Zulfiga Shaikh in the Republican primary. H. Moffett, Saunderson, M. Moffett and Kreis faced off in the general election. While Howard Moffett won re-election, Saunderson led Michael Moffett for the second seat by one vote, setting up a mandatory recount on Friday, November 14, 2014. Following the recount, Saunderson was declared the winner.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives District Merrimack 9, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Howard Moffett Incumbent||27.7%||1,670|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 9 District Republican Primary, 2014|
Kreis ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 9. Kreis advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 9 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kenneth Kreis Incumbent||39.8%||515|
|Priscilla Lockwood Incumbent||33.9%||439|
Kreis advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Frank Tupper (D), incumbent Deborah Wheeler (D), incumbent Joy Tilton (D), incumbent Jennifer Coffey (R), incumbent Priscilla Lockwood (R), Kathryn Cushman (D), Timothy Chrysostom (D), Gregory Hill (R), Seth Cohn (R), Caroletta Alicea (D), and Sean Cox (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Kreis was up for re-election, he collected $2,280 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenneth + Kreis + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Merrimack 9
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "RECOUNTS - General Election – November 4, 2014," accessed November 7, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "State Representative - 2014 General Election," accessed November 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014