|California State Senate District 32|
Coble's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Families are divided because of unemployment. Businesses are closing because people don’t have money to spend because of unemployment."
- Excerpt: "I believe that we need a responsible pathway to immigration reform. Our country is a nation of immigrants and we will continue to NEED additional immigrants in the years ahead."
- Excerpt: "Universal, compulsory education did much during the 20th Century to improve the lives of our people and to propel the United States to a position of world leadership. But as the old commercial asks, “What have you done for me lately?”"
- Excerpt: "We find ourselves in the worst economic era of our lifetime. Not since the Great Depression have so many people lost their homes, their businesses, or their jobs."
Coble ran in a special election for California State Senate District 32. The seat was vacant following Gloria Negrete McLeod's (D) election to the 35th Congressional District of California on November 6, 2012. Coble lost against Paul Vincent Avila (D), Larry Walker (D), Paul Leon (R), Norma Torres (D), and Joanne Gilbert (D) in the special election on March 12, 2013.
Coble ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 52. He advanced past the June 5, 2012, blanket primary, defeating Ray Moors (D) and Paul Vincent Avila (R). Coble was defeated by incumbent Norma Torres (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 52, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Norma J. Torres Incumbent||66%||66,565|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kenny + Coble + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Campaign website, Issues
- ↑ KPCC, "Gov. Brown schedules special election for 2 vacant SoCal state Senate seats," January 7, 2013
- ↑ Champion Newspapers, "Three declare plans to seek vacated State Senate seat," November 20, 2012
- ↑ Daily Bulletin, "Six Inland Empire politicians plunge into special election for seat in state Senate," January 18, 2013
- ↑ SCPR.org, "32nd Senate District race heads to a May runoff to represent Pomona, Fontana and Ontario," March 13, 2013
- ↑ California Secretary of State, 2012 official candidate list
- ↑ California Secretary of State "Primary Results" June 5, 2012