|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 49|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Coleman is an attorney.
Coleman earned his B.A. in Economics/Business from Vanderbilt University. He went on to receive his J.D. from Nashville School of Law.
- Calendar and Rules Committee, Tennessee House
- Finance, Ways, and Means Committee, Tennessee House
- Judiciary Committee, Tennessee House, Chair
- Subcommittee on Civil Practice and Procedure
Coleman raised $133,318 for his campaign while Womick raised $57,668.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 49 (2008)|
|Kent Coleman (D)||15,660|
|Rick Womick (R)||14,013|
Coleman raised $133,318 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Tennessee Democratic Party||$15,700|
|House Democratic Caucus of Tennessee||$12,972|
|national Healthcare Corp||$7,500|
|The Speakers Fund||$5,500|
|Tennessee Association of Realtors||$5,500|
Coleman and his wife, Cecil, have two children.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Kent Coleman
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Tennessee Votes profile
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 49
| Succeeded by|
Mike Sparks (R)
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |