For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kentucky 1984 ballot measures
- The one measure on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Term limits||Proposes to allow sheriffs to be re-elected or act as deputies for succeeding terms|
- Kentucky State Senate
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky Secretary of State
- 1984 ballot measures
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |