Kentucky 2004 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was approved and, later, overturned in 2014.
On the ballot
|Marriage Amendment||Marriage||Require that marriage in the state shall consist only of the union of one man and one woman|
- List of Kentucky ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Kentucky
- 2004 ballot measures
- Kentucky Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |