Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas State Senate District 29|
|Bachelor's||Wichita State University|
|Associate's||Cowley County Community College|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California|
Cox attended Wichita State University, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Political Science.
Cox's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I WILL help Wichita and South Central Kansas secure a higher profile in Topeka."
- Excerpt: "I WILL lead economic development and empowerment efforts."
- Excerpt: "I WILL bring Government to the People."
- Excerpt: "I WILL celebrate our common values."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Cox ran in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 29. Cox ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 7 and was defeated by Oletha Faust-Goudeau (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Oletha Faust-Goudeau Incumbent||63.7%||11,720|
Cox and her husband Gary have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kenya + Cox + Kansas + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- "kenyacoxforkansassenate," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (unofficial)," accessed July 16, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014