Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina State Senate District 11|
Wood ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina State Senate District 11. Wood was decertified from the ballot but filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate. Incumbent Glenn Reese (D) ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012 where Wood was defeated. 
|South Carolina State Senate, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Glenn Reese Incumbent||71.1%||21,355|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kerry + Wood + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Smithsonian to preserve, display Edisto slave cabin - Charleston Post Courier (subscription)
- Real estate transactions for Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties - Charleston Post Courier (subscription)
- We Live in an Upside-Down World: TV Networks Ignore Benghazi Hearings - RushLimbaugh.com (subscription)
- Property Sales - Stowe Today
- ABC Announces May Sweeps Programming, Including the Premieres of New ... - The Futon Critic
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |