Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Rosemarie DeAngelis was unopposed in the Democratic primary. (Timothy Smith, who withdrew less than 60 days before the primary, appeared on the Democratic ballot but did not have votes counted for him.) Kevin Battle was unopposed in the Republican primary. Robert Klotz was unopposed in the Green Party primary but withdrew afterwards.
Battle ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 124. Battle replaced the winner of the Republican primary, Lindsay Douglas, who withdrew after the primary election and was defeated by Bryan Kaenrath (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 124, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Bryan Kaenrath Incumbent||52.9%||2,102|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Battle + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 33
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Candidate List" accessed July 31, 2012
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |