Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Montana State Senate District 48|
|Profession||Small business owner|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 48
of the Montana State Senate
. According to candidate filings, Blackler withdrew following the primary.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Montana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for major party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Cynthia Wolken was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Kevin Blackler was unopposed in the Republican primary, but withdrew afterwards; Mike Hopkins was nominated as his replacement. Wolken faces Hopkins in the general election.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Blackler ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 46. Blackler defeated Kevin Kerr in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Sue Malek (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 46, General Election, 2012
|| Kevin Blackler
|Montana State Senate, District 46 Republican Primary, 2012
| Kevin Kerr
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Blackler + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Kevin Blackler News Feed
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed July 12, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 29, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Election Canvass," accessed June 30, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- ↑ Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014