Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Corlew's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I will push for an economic climate in which business owners can be innovative, grow their companies, and create jobs without the burden of heavy and uncertain government regulation."
- Excerpt: "I will fight for lower tax rates for both individuals and businesses, so they can keep more of their own hard-earned money and put it to better use to spur the economy."
- Excerpt: "I support local control of schools. To be effective, our schools must serve students and families, not federal bureaucrats in Washington, D.C. High standards are required, yet the methods for meeting them should be developed at the local and state level, through a cooperative partnership of school boards, educators, and parents."
Support for Seniors
- Excerpt: "We must respect senior citizens through policies that improve their financial security and quality of life. To allow seniors to keep their homes, I’ll seek a cap on property taxes for those on fixed incomes."
- Excerpt: "I have been endorsed by Missouri Right to Life. Life at all stages must be respected. I supported the Missouri Legislature in passing the late-term, post-viability abortion ban in 2011."
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014.
Corlew ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 15. Corlew ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Jon Carpenter (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 15, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Corlew + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 14
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- "kevincorlew," Official Campaign Website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |