|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 132|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Coyner's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "During periods of prosperity, government should play a less active role, and should focus on balancing budgets and paying down debts"
Growing Fairfield’s Economy
- Excerpt: "Eliminate burdensome fees, regulations and taxes, and streamline compliance with state law to make doing business easier and less costly"
Education – Investing in Our Future
- Excerpt: "Provide a head start to all of our children, ensuring a fulfilling pre-kindergarten education"
Health and Healthcare
- Excerpt: "Encourage a culture informed about healthy living and how to properly utilize their providers to prevent conditions and illnesses"
Tax Policies That Make Sense
- Excerpt: "Fine-tuning the progressive tax system already in place to make it easier to understand"
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Kevin Coyner was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Brenda L. Kupchick was unopposed in the Republican primary. Coyner will face Kupchick in the general election.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 132 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kevin + Coyner + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 132
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kevin Coyner on Facebook
- Kevin Coyner on Twitter
- Kevin Coyner on LinkedIn
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |