Kevin J. Hardee
|Kevin J. Hardee|
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 105|
|November 14, 2016|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hardee served on the following committees:
|South Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture, Natural Resources & Environmental Affairs|
Elections for all 124 seats in the South Carolina House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 30, 2014. Incumbent Kevin J. Hardee ran unopposed in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
Hardee ran in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 105. He initially filed to run but was decertified from the ballot. He filed and was accepted as a Petition Candidate and was on the ballot for the November 6 general election. Hardee won in the general election on November 6.
Comprehensive donor information for Hardee is available dating back to 2008. Based on available campaign finance records, Hardee raised a total of $100,329 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 10, 2013.
|Kevin J. Hardee's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Carolina State House, District 105||$35,500|
|2008||South Carolina State House, District 105||$64,829|
|Grand Total Raised||$100,329|
2012Hardee won election to the South Carolina House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Hardee raised a total of $35,500.
|South Carolina House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kevin J. Hardee's campaign in 2012|
|Grand Strand Golf PAC||$1,000|
|American Resort Development Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$35,500|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2008Hardee lost the election for the South Carolina House of Representatives in 2008. During that election cycle, Hardee raised a total of $64,829.
|South Carolina House of Representatives 2008 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kevin J. Hardee's campaign in 2008|
|Cannon Jr, Issac||$1,000|
|Garden City Partners LLC||$1,000|
|UTT Family Limited Partnership||$1,000|
|Waterways Ventures LLC||$1,000|
|Callihan Real Estate LLC||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2008||$64,829|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
The South Carolina State Legislature was in its 120th legislative session from January 8, 2013, to June 6, 2014. In 2014, a statewide session was held from June 17 to June 19 "for the consideration of certain specified matters."
- South Carolina Chamber of Commerce - 2013 Legislative Scorecard & Year in Review
- Legislators are scored on business issues, including: infrastructure funding, the Department of Employment and Workforce Integrity bill, expanding 4-year-old kindergarten and funding for the Manufacturing Skills Standard Council.
- Greenville Tea Party - Greenville Tea Party Scorecard 2013
- The scorecards are not comprehensive, but concentrate on issues related to jobs, spending, and freedom.
- Legislators are scored on efforts to promote economic freedom, lower taxes, create an efficient and accountable state government, reduce spending, protect small businesses and reform the state's pension system.
- Conservation Voters of South Carolina - 2013-2014 scorecard
- Legislators are scored on environment and conservation of land efforts.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kevin + Hardee + South + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Carolina State Legislature
- South Carolina House of Representatives
- South Carolina House of Representatives Committees
- South Carolina Joint Committees
- South Carolina state legislative districts
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2014 Election Information," accessed March 31, 2014
- AP.org, "South Carolina State Senate and State House Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
- South Carolina State Election Commission, "2012 Candidates," accessed April 24, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Hardee, Kevin," accessed July 10, 2013
- South Carolina State Legislature Online, "H*5282 Concurrent Resolution," accessed June 26, 2014
George Hearn (R)
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 105
| Succeeded by|
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |