|January 5, 2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Predecessor||Nancy Wyman (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Master's||California State University|
|Place of birth||Paterson, New Jersey|
Before becoming comptroller, served as Connecticut's first Healthcare Advocate from 2004 to 2010. He was also chair of the state's health care reform effort, SustiNet. Before coming to Connecticut, he worked to develop a long-term home health care program in northeastern New York and was program director of an AIDS education, prevention and care program at a community health center. As comptroller, Lembo has maintained a position as a clinical instructor at the Yale School of Nursing.
- California State University, MPA
Connecticut Comptroller (2011-Present)
Lembo won election as Comptroller in the November 2, 2010 election.
|Connecticut Comptroller (2010)|
|Kevin Lembo (D)||553,497|
|Jack Orchulli (R)||459,474|
|Kevin Lembo (Working Families)||24,050|
|Hugh Dolan (I)||17,701|
|Colin D. Bennett (G)||13,288|
|Joshua Katz (L)||10,328|
According to records available as of April 5, 2011, Lembo collected $1,200,854 in donations.
Listed below are the top 5 contributors to his campaign.
|Connecticut Democratic Party||$11,316|
|Working Families Party||$836|
|Mansfield Democratic Town Committee||$276|
|Elizabeth A. Bye||$139|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Lembo + Connecticut + Comptroller"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut Comptroller Creates Online Tax Calculator - Patch.com
- Lembo Wants Tax Assistance Info Made Public - CBS Local
- HIV/AIDS activists rallying at Conn. Capitol - Norwich Bulletin
- Bill would mandate database of tax credits and other assistance offered to ... - The Hour
- Connecticut Reacts To Jason Collins' Announcement That He's Gay - Hartford Courant
- Full disclosure on state tax credits - Ct Post
- American College of Surgeons and Connecticut Health Care Leaders Unite to ... - Wall Street Journal (press release)
- State budget dance lacking in rhythm The harbinger - Hartford Business
- Lyman hosts Diversity Fair - ReminderNews
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Connecticut State Comptroller's Office - Kevin Lembo
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Kevin Lembo on Facebook
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Nancy Wyman (D)
| Succeeded by|