|Former candidate for|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Mountain City Council|
Parsons' professional experience includes serving as city councilperson and mayor of Mountain City, Tennessee, serving on the boards of the First Tennessee Development District and the First Tennessee Human Resources Agency (as Vice Chairman), as well as a small business owner.
Parsons' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Incumbent Timothy Hill defeated Kevin Parsons in the Republican primary. Hill was unopposed in the general election.
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 3, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Timothy Hill Incumbent||100%||10,709|
|Independent||Vance A. Carrier (write-in)||0%||4|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 3 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Timothy Hill Incumbent||80.3%||8,069|
Parsons ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 3. Parsons was opposed by Timothy Hill, Karen Greene Morrell, and Thomas White in the August 2 primary election.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 3 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Karen Greene Morrell||16.4%||876|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Parsons + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Tennessee House of Representatives District 3
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Tennessee General Assembly
- Follow the Money
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kevin D. Parsons on LinkedIn
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Star HQ, "Kevin Parsons seeks District Three seat in Tennessee House," accessed July 11, 2014
- Kevin Parsons campaign website, "Issues," accessed July 15, 2014 (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Election Results," accessed September 11, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," August 2, 2012
- Tennessee Department of State, "Unofficial primary results," November 6, 2012
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |
Tennessee Supreme Court | Court of Appeals | Court of Criminal Appeals | Chancery Courts | Circuit Courts | General Sessions Courts | Probate Courts | Criminal Courts | Juvenile Courts | Judicial selection in Tennessee |