Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 5|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Reichard served on this committee:
Reichard ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 6. Reichard advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Reichard advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Gina Hutchinson (D), incumbent Barbara McCarthy (D), incumbent Phyllis Katsakiores (R), incumbent Frank Sapareto (R), incumbent Patricia Dowling (R), incumbent Robert Fesh (R), incumbent Beverly Ann Ferrante (R), incumbent Kenneth Gould (R), Jeffrey DeRego (D), Deborah Cuenca (D), Nick Arancio (D), Eladio Cucena, Jr. (D), John O'Connor (R), James Webb (R), Brian Chirichiello (R), and Betsy Burtis (D) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Reichard was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kevin + Reichard + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014