|Georgia House of Representatives District 9|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Tanner served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Intragovernmental Coordination|
|• Natural Resources and Environment|
Tanner ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 9. Tanner defeated Clint Smith in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.  Tanner ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 9 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kevin + Tanner + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real estate transactions for Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties - Charleston Post Courier (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, retrieved July 31, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Elections Division "2012 Election Results" Accessed November 16, 2012
Amos Amerson (R)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 9
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Districts |