Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Wolfswinkel's professional experience includes working as a farmer and a certified accountant.
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. John H. Wills defeated Kevin T. Klaassen and Kevin Wolfswinkel in the Republican primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John H. Wills||42.5%||1,891|
|Kevin T. Klaassen||29.5%||1,314|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 1 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Jeff Smith Incumbent||54.5%||3,263|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kevin + Wolfswinkel + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kevin Wolfswinkel campaign website, "About," accessed May 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," accessed April 7, 2014
- Iowa Department of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 15, 2012
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |