Kieran M. Ryan
|Kieran M. Ryan|
|Former candidate for|
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 146|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||University of New Hampshire School of Law|
|Date of birth||12/19/1968|
|Place of birth||Stamford, Connecticut|
Ryan earned his J.D. from the University of New Hampshire School of Law. His professional experience includes working in land-use development, equity investments and intellectual property counsel as an attorney for Ryan, Ryan and Deluca, LLP.
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives consisted of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Terry B. Adams was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Andrew Mouradian was unopposed in the Republican primary. Adams defeated Kieran M. Ryan (R) in the general election. Ryan replaced Mouradian after he was removed from the official candidate list.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 146 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Terry B. Adams||54.4%||2,447|
|Republican||Kieran M. Ryan||42%||1,888|
|Independent||Kieran M. Ryan||3.6%||161|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kieran + Ryan + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 146
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Kieran Ryan on Twitter
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed July 15, 2014
- Connecticut Secretary of State, "Official primary and general election results," accessed November 26, 2014
- [http://www.statementofvote-sots.ct.gov/StatementOfVote/WebModules/ReportsLink/StateSen.aspx Connecticut Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
- [http://www.ct.gov/sots/lib/sots/State_Rep.pdf Connecticut Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed October 11, 2013
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |