Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona State Senate District 11|
- See also: Arizona State Senate elections, 2012
Allen filed to run in the 2012 election for Arizona State Senate District 11, but was removed from the ballot. Allen went on to run as a write-in candidate and won unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Libertarian primary. She lost to Ann Kirkpatrick (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
According to the website Daily Kos, this race was one of nine top-ballot 2012 races that contained a Libertarian candidate who received more total votes than was the difference between the Democratic winner and the GOP runner-up. In this case, Kim Allen took in over 6,500 more votes than the number that separated Kirkpatrick and Paton.
|U.S. House, Arizona, District 1 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Arizona Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kim + Allen + Arizona + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- IMMIGRATION MARKUP Two dozen conservatives back reform PEREZ ... - Politico (blog)
- Pink Slip - May '13 - Long Island Press
- Latest Nevada news, sports, business and entertainment - KTVN
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found