|Alabama State Senate District 13|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Benefield formerly served on the following committees:
- Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry Committee, Alabama Senate Chairperson
- Banking and Insurance Committee, Alabama Senate
- Education Committee, Alabama Senate
- Energy and Natural Resources Committee, Alabama Senate
- Finance and Taxation General Fund, Alabama Senate
- Fiscal Responsibility and Accountability, Alabama Senate
- Governmental Affairs Committee, Alabama Senate
- Industrial Development and Recruitment Committee, Alabama Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Alabama State Senate
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2010
Benefield was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010.
Benefield raised $456,013 for her campaign, while Ingram raised $197,523.
|Alabama State Senate, District 13 (2006)|
|Kim Benefield (D)||16,009|
|Jim C. Ingram (R)||15,652|
In 2006, Benefield collected $456,013 in donations.
Her three largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Senate Majority PAC||$270,161|
|Alabama Education Association||$25,000|
|Larry W. Morris||$13,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kim +Benefield + Alabama + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Benefield represents Alabama Senate District 13, which includes Randalph, Chambers and Cleburn counties and parts of Cherokee, Clay and Lee counties.
Benefield has one child and resides with her husband Dennis in Woodland, Alabama.
Senator Kim Benefield
11 South Union Street
Montgomery, AL 36130
Fax: (334) 353-8277
- Campaign Contributions: 2006
|Alabama State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|