|Oklahoma State Senate District 18|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in state legislative chambers|
David earned a Bachelors from Oklahoma State University in 1984. Her professional experience includes working as a small business owner in the property management industry.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, David served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Health and Human Services|
|• Public Safety, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, David served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Business and Labor|
|• Veterans and Military Affairs|
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate will consist of a primary election on June 24, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Kim David is unopposed in the Republican primary, while Charles Arnall is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2010
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 18|
|Kim David (R)||13,334|
|Janice Aldridge (D)||6,902|
Comprehensive donor information for Kim David is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Kim David raised a total of $249,551 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 12, 2013.
|Kim David's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma State Senate, District 18||$39,239|
|2010||Oklahoma State Senate, District 18||$210,312|
|Grand Total Raised||$249,551|
2012Kim David was not up for election to the Oklahoma State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Kim David raised a total of $39,239.
|Oklahoma State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kim David's campaign in 2012|
|Oklahoma Malt Beverage Association||$2,000|
|Oklahoma Association of Optometric Physicians||$1,300|
|Longacre, Jami M||$1,000|
|Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$39,239|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Kim David won election to the Oklahoma State Senate in 2010. During that election cycle, Kim David raised a total of $210,312.
|Oklahoma State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kim David's campaign in 2010|
|Center for Legislative Excellence||$10,000|
|Senate Opportunity PAC||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$210,312|
|Source:Follow the Money|
David and her husband, Dan, have two children, both of whom are serving in the U.S. Military.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kim + David + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma State Senate
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, Unofficial Results
- followthemoney.org, "David, Kim," accessed July 12, 2013
- Newt Gingrich 2012, "Newt 2012 Adds to “All-Star” Oklahoma Team," February 29, 2012
- Kim David State Senate: About Kim
Mary Easley (D)
|Oklahoma State Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|