Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Eight candidates were unopposed in the Democratic primary, while nine candidates faced off in the Republican primary. The general election was contested by eight Democrats and eight Republicans. The Democrats were Evan Fulmer, John Hanson, Kim Kojak, Spencer Nozell, Jo Ann Rotast, Dick Bean, Jack Rothman, and incumbent Brenda Grady. The Republicans participants were John Balcom, Chris Christensen, Josh Moore, and five incumbents: Dick Barry, Dick Hinch, Jeanine Notter, Tony Pellegrino, and Phil Straight. All eight Republicans were victorious over the Democrats in the general election.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Hillsborough 21 District, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Tony Pellegrino Incumbent||8.2%||5,481|
|Republican||Dick Barry Incumbent||8.1%||5,361|
|Republican||Dick Hinch Incumbent||8%||5,336|
|Republican||Jeanine Notter Incumbent||8%||5,318|
|Republican||Phil Straight Incumbent||7.5%||4,975|
|Democratic||Brenda Grady Incumbent||5.7%||3,795|
|Democratic||Jo Ann Rotast||4.8%||3,206|
Kojak ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21. Kojak was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Kojak failed to advance past the November 2, 2010, general election.
Kojak advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent Dick Hinch (R), incumbent Tony Pellegrino (R), Richard Arthur (D), Donald Botsch (D), Maria McNaught (D), Lynne Wenz (D), Evan Fulmer (D), Tom Barringer (D), Jack Rothman (D), Chris Christensen (R), Jeanine Notter (R), Dick Barry (R), Lenette Peterson (R), Joseph Thomas (R), and Kathleen Stroud (R) in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kim + Kojak + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Hillsborough 21
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Results," accessed December 3, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014