For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Kings County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information of all board of supervisor members is published.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- The current budget is published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is provided.
- There is no information on administrative officials, audits, contracts, lobbying, or taxes.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
For 2007 and 2008, Kings County spent $63,250 on lobbying the California legislature.
- Kings County
- Kings county ballot measures
- Kings County on E-Reference
- Kings County Superior Court of California
- Kings County Library
- Kings County on Wikipedia
- Kings County on Epodunk
- Planning Department
- State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute