Kirsten Faith Richardson
|Kirsten Faith Richardson|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho State Senate, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Idaho State Senate will consist of a primary election on May 20, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Incumbent Steven P. Thayn is unopposed in the Republican primary. Kirsten Faith Richardson is running as an Independent.
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2012
Richardson ran for election in the 2012 election for Idaho State Senate District 8. Richardson was unopposed in the May 15 primary and was defeated by Steven Thayn (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho State Senate, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||Kirsten Faith Richardson||8%||1,713|
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2010
Richardson had no opposition in the May 25 primary. She came in third against Democratic candidate, Shannon L. Forrester, and Republican candidate, Melinda Smyser, in the general election on November 2, 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kirsten + Richardson + Idaho + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Idaho State Senate
- Idaho State Senate elections, 2014
- Idaho State Legislature
- Idaho State Senate District 8
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," accessed May 15, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
- Idaho Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed April 16, 2014