|Wyoming State Senate District 28|
|2005-January 8, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Years of service||1972-1975|
|Birthday||December 7, 1952|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, MT|
He has worked as Managing Member of the Roughrider Group Limited Liability Company since 1994, and in 1999 he became the owner of the company.
Jennings was a Corpsman Third Class in the United States Navy from 1972 to 1975. After his Navy service, Jennings went on to work in Sales and Management for Squire Whitehouse, Cudd Pressure Control, and Otis Engineering from 1980 to 1989. He went on to work in Special Projects for the Geophysical Research Company Amerada Guage Company from 1989 to 1994.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Jennings served on these committees:
- Joint Education Committee
- Mineral, Business and Economic Development
- Joint Mineral, Business and Economic Development Committee
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Jennings served on these committees:
- Agriculture, Public Lands and Water Resources Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Education Committee, Wyoming Senate
- Travel, Recreation, Wildlife and Cultural Resources Committee, Wyoming Senate
- See also: Wyoming State Senate elections, 2012
|Wyoming State Senate, District 28 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Kit Jennings Incumbent||38.1%||786|
Jennings raised $20,875 for his campaign, while Erich Frankland raised $25,283.
|Wyoming State Senate, District 28 (2008)|
|Kit Jennings (R)||4,219|
|Erich Frankland (D)||2,961|
In the year 2008, Jennings raised $20,875 for his campaign. 
His top four contributors were:
|Wyoming Realtors Association||$2,000|
|Natrona County Republican Party||$1,000|
|Wyoming Republican House & Senate Conference Committee||$1,000|
Kit and his wife Sheridan have three children: Austin, Stefanie, Cameron.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kit + Jennings + Wyoming + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Sen. Jennings's website
- Biography from the Wyoming Legislature
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Jennings interview with Casper Journal, August 4, 2012
- Casper Star-Tribune, "State Senate fight brewing in Casper," June 2, 2012
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Kit Jennings on Facebook
- Kit Jennings on Twitter
|Wyoming Senate District 28
| Succeeded by|
James Anderson (R)