|Vermont House Of Representatives, Caledonia-Washington 1|
|2009 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Toll earned her B.S. from Lyndon State College in 1981. She went on to receive her MEd from the University of Vermont in 1987.
Toll is a teacher.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Toll served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Toll served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Toll served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Incumbent Kitty Toll is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Toll won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Caledonia-Washington. Toll was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Caledonia-Washington 1 General Election (2010)|
|Kitty Toll (D)||1,210|
|Bruce Melendy (R)||832|
Comprehensive donor information for Toll is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Toll raised a total of $6,012 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Kitty Toll's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Caledonia-Washington||$1,286|
|2010||Vermont State House, District Caledonia-Washington||$4,726|
|Grand Total Raised||$6,012|
2012Toll won re-election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Toll raised a total of $1,286.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kitty Toll's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$1,286|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Toll was up for re-election, she collected $4,726 in donations.
Her largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Kitty Toll's campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$4,726|
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Toll voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Toll and her husband, Abel, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kitty + Toll + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Toll, Kitty Beattie," accessed September 21, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 Campaign contributors," accessed April 23, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013