|Candidate for |
Mississippi Senate District 20
Ross is a CPA and partner in Ross & Betts, LLC. He served previously as Mayor of Pelahatchie. He earned a B.A. in accountancy from Mississippi State University and an M.B.A. from the University of Alabama.
- See also: Mississippi State Senate elections, 2011
Ross ran in the 2011 election for Mississippi Senate District 20. He and Josh Harkins both defeated Tony Bahou and Steve Gaines in the primary on August 2, 2011, but he fell to Harkins in a runoff primary election on August 23, 2011. Harkins faces no opposition in the general election. The general election took place on November 8, 2011.
|Mississippi State Senate, District 20 Republican Primary Runoff, 2011|
|Mississippi State Senate, District 20 Republican Primary, 2011|
Ross and his wife, Jamie, have three children.
- KnoxRoss.com, "Knox bio," accessed July 25, 2011
- Mississippi Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Candidate List
- Clarion Ledger, "Longwitz, Harkins apparent winners in GOP Senate races," August 23, 2011
- WDAM "Election 2011 Runoff Results," August 23, 2011
- Sun Herald, "Legislative incumbents toppled," August 23, 2011