Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 24|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Kohler Johnson was a 2014 Libertarian candidate for District 24 of the Oregon House of Representatives.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Ken Moore was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jim Weidner was unopposed in the Republican primary. Moore also ran on the Independent and Working Families Party tickets. Kohler Johnson ran as a Libertarian candidate. Weidner defeated Moore and Johnson in the general election.
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2012
Johnson ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 24. Johnson was defeated by incumbent Jim Weidner (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 24, General Election, 2012
||Jim Weidner Incumbent
|| Kathy Campbell
|| Kohler Johnson
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kohler + Johnson + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Kohler Johnson News Feed
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014