|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Nebraska Secretary of State|
|Bachelor's||The Ohio State University|
was a Democratic
candidate for Nebraska Secretary of State
in 2010. He announced his campaign in November 2009, but dropped out of the race in March 2010 to seek a city council seat in Omaha.
- B.A. in political communications, The Ohio State University
Pierce has previously worked as a political consultant and the executive director of the Douglas County Democratic Party. He is currently the president of Pierce Group Consultants and the chairman of View Point Television, Inc.
Pierce announced plans to run for Nebraska Secretary of State on November 2, 2009. He dropped out of the race in March 2010, opting instead to seek a seat on the Omaha City Council.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kris + Pierce + Nebraska + Secretary + State"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Kris Pierce News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Nebraska Democratic Party, "DEMOCRAT KRIS PIERCE TO LAUNCH CAMPAIGN FOR SECRETARY OF STATE," October 28, 2009
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 NebraskaWatchdog.org, "Democrat Switches Campaigns, Wants Council Job Instead," March 2, 2010
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 LinkedIn, "Kris J. Pierce," accessed January 26, 2015