Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 3|
|2004 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Keene State College|
|Place of birth||Evanston, WY|
Roberts earned his B.A. in Liberal Arts and History, and a B.A. in Social Science from Keene State College. Roberts' education also includes United States Army Engineer School; certification in global logistics from the State University of California-Long Beach; logistics from United State Marine Advance Logistics; and executive development from United States Army Associate Executive Development. He professional experience includes serving as a Keene city councilor at-large since 2008, and a board member of the Keene Board of Education since 2001, at one time chairing it. He served as a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps Reserves from 1977 to 2002.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Roberts served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Municipal and County Government|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Roberts served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Municipal and County Governments|
Roberts won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 4. Roberts advanced past the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Brownrigg was re-elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
On November 4, 2008, Roberts ran for the Cheshire 3 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, winning the second of seven seats with 6,851 votes, behind Charles Weed (D) with 7,573 votes, and ahead of Suzanne Butcher (D) with 6,468 votes, Timothy Robertson (D) with 6,366 votes, David Meader (D) with 6,313 votes, Steven Lindsey (D) with 6,309 votes, Delmar Burridge (D) with 5,547 votes, Varrin Swearingen (R) with 3,614 votes, Peter Benik (R) with 3,461 votes, David H Harvey (R) with 3,019 votes, Arto Antero Leino (R) with 2,980 votes, William Chaffee Jr. (R) with 2,949 votes, Dillion Benick (R) with 2,839 votes, Searingen (R) with 2,291 votes, and 65 votes for Others. 
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Roberts was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Roberts and his wife, Lucy, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Kris + Roberts + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
- Congressional investigators vow to expand IRS investigation - Daily Caller
- White House reconsiders pick of 'Founding Founders' over 'Founding Fathers' - Daily Caller
- Obama plans international tax uniformity, organizes crackdown on legal tax ... - Daily Caller
- NH House passes Purple Heart plate spouse bill - Boston.com
- Polar bear population reaches its limits - Daily Caller
- Duke University senior threatens 'student action' if Koch brothers buy newspapers - Daily Caller
- Mark Levin lays into Paul Ryan over his immigration stance - Daily Caller
- Ted Cruz: Obama Assaulting Freedom on Every Front - Daily Caller
- EXCLUSIVE: Rand Paul says GOP divided on privacy rights because of ... - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Cheshire 3
| Succeeded by|