Kristina Daley Roegner
|Kristina Daley Roegner|
|Ohio House of Representatives District 37|
|2011 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Previously, she worked as a field engineer and a project manager for Westinghouse Power Generation Service Division. She currently works as a management consultant for McKinsey & Company. Before running for the state legislature, she held office in the Hudson City Council from 2005 to 2010.
Roegner earned her B.S. in mechanical engineering from Tufts University and her M.B.A. from the Wharton School of Business.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Roegner served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Manufacturing and Workforce Development|
|• Public Utilities|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Roegner served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Commerce and Labor|
|• Public Utilities|
Roegner won re-election in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 37. Roegner was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and defeated Tom Schmida (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 37, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kristina Daley Roegner Incumbent||54%||32,412|
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 42|
|Kristina Daley Roegner (R)||21,580||51.69%|
|Mike Moran (D)||20,166||48.31%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Roegner collected $202,405 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2010.
|OHIO REPUBLICAN PARTY||$65,639|
|OHIO HOUSE REPUBLICAN ORGANIZATIONAL CMTE||$20,500|
|JUNOD JR, HENRI PELL||$3,838|
|SPITALIERI, PETER A||$3,000|
Roegner and her husband Eric have three daughters and currently live in Hudson.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Kristina + Roegner + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Lawmakers Pass Amendments to De-Fund Planned Parenthood - LifeNews.com
- Ohio Senate President Dismisses 'Right To Work" Bill - 10TV
- Don't expect any new right-to-work legislation in Ohio...until perhaps after 2014 - Lexology (registration)
- County's state legislators bash 'right to work' bill - Athens NEWS
- Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern ties right-to-work states with ... - Plain Dealer
- GOP legislators plan right-to-work bills - Columbus Dispatch
- Kasich Reserving Judgement on Right to Work Bills - Fox 28
- An irrational desire for union-busting drives some Ohio Republicans: Thomas ... - Plain Dealer
- State lawmaker Roegner to introduce 'right-to-work' bills - Akron Beacon Journal
- GOP legislators spell out three right-to-work options - Columbus Dispatch
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 37
| Succeeded by|
Mike Moran (D)
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 42
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Open Records Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |