|Minnesota House of Representatives District 31A|
|2011 - present|
|January 6, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
Daudt is a business manager.
Daudt's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Kurt is an avid sportsman and member of the N.R.A.. He will fight in St. Paul to preserve our Second Amendment rights."
- Excerpt:"Commissioner Daudt believes that strong families are critical to society. He supports traditional marriage."
- Excerpt:"As an Isanti County Commissioner for 6 years, Kurt has been a defender of property rights. "
- Excerpt:"Kurt is pro-life and will work to protect life from conception to natural death."
- Excerpt:"As your Representative, Kurt will oppose mandates from the state on local governments and school districts that result in increased costs."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Daudt served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Rules and Legislative Administration|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Daudt served on these committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Commerce and Regulatory Reform|
|• Higher Education Policy and Finance|
|• Rules and Legislative Administration, Vice-chair|
Daudt won re-election in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 31A. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Ryan Fiereck (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 31A, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kurt Daudt Incumbent||60.5%||11,990|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 17A (2010)|
|Jim Godfrey (DFL)||7,044||40.11%|
|Kurt Daudt (R)||9,840||56.05%|
|Paul Bergley (C)||657||3.74%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Daudt raised $25,513 in contributions.
His three largest contributors were:
|Eastlund Rob House Dist 17A Cmte||$3,500|
|Isanti County RPM||$1,100|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Kurt + Daudt + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Republicans in St. Cloud say taxes will hurt Minnesota businesses - St. Cloud Times
- MN GOP Leaders Slam DFL Legislative Session - KEYC TV
- Political spin begins as 2013 session ends - Minnesota Public Radio
- DFL wraps up session with key victories, some losses ? and hectic last day - MinnPost.com
- Minn. Lawmakers Wrap Up Historic Session - CBS Local
- House approves legislator pay constitutional amendment - Minnesota Public Radio
- Tougher disclosure rules dropped from campaign finance bill - Minnesota Public Radio
- Minn. lawmakers near finish with tax hike votes - San Antonio Express
- Minnesota tax bill heads to passage - Perham Focus
- Lawmakers begin next to last day of session - Minnesota Public Radio
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- ↑ "kurtdaudt," Official Campaign Website
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Minnesota Leaders," February 3, 2012
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," Accessed June 18, 2012
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State – 2010 General Election Results
- ↑ 2010 contributions
Gene Pelowski, Jr. (DFL)
|Minnesota State House District 31A
| Succeeded by|
Rob Eastlund (R)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 17A
| Succeeded by|
Andrew Falk (DFL)
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |
Data Practices Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |